Remembering Madad


Anyone who has followed my writing for years is aware that my focus is on societal homeostasis, women and girl's health and well-being, Constitutional issues such as freedom of expression and the right to bear arms, and of course,  Islam as a complex gestalt which the West rarely grasps properly.

I have been desperately missing Madad.   It has been 541 days since she was forced from my vehicle.

https://thelastenglishprince.wordpress.com/2025/04/13/status-unknown/

https://thelastenglishprince.wordpress.com/2025/06/10/one-hundred-and-three-days-status-unknown/

So today I remember Madad. For her joy... her kindness... and the love which we shared.  And as I remember my lovely Muslim friend,  I am grateful for the leaflet published by the Home Office.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/2241003/Asylum-migrants-rape-advice-leaflets

Unfortunately,  England has not tended their garden well for decades.  And because they have allowed for the darkness to encroach on the light, they find themselves in the Persephone phase in what used to be one of the most beautiful gardens in the world.  A vibrant English garden benefited the whole of Europe.  Her planted traditions have stopped growing.  In fact, many aspects of English culture have been paused because of the impact of Muslims in Britain.  I do not use the term non-assimilated Muslims, because Islam does not allow for assimilation.

This leaflet is a good start.  But there is still a lack of grasp regarding Islam.  And while it is hoped there are no "barriers to comprehension"  there will be barriers to stopping certain practices which are firmly adhered to in Islam. 

(Quotes taken from the link above)  

 "Shadow Home Office Minister Katie Lam said: “Despite telling the public that illegal migrants pose no risk to the public, it's beyond telling that the Home Office feels the need to release a leaflet telling illegal migrants that rape is wrong, that sex with children is wrong, and that men and women are equal." 

I still remember the conversation with a Pakistani man who told me there is no rape in Pakistan, and that is why there are no statistics.  Of course!  I understand!  The woman invited it because of her behavior.  I have been in the presence of Muslim women who called female family members "sluts" because they had been raped.  

We do not understand the issue of consent.   

"The document states: "This means even if you are married or in a relationship with someone, they must consent to sex every time."

Prophet Muhammad stated in Ahadith regarding a virgin, that her silence is her consent (to marriage).  The author of the non-fiction selection,  The Bookseller of Kabul noted this dynamic when a young virgin was married to an older man who was fifty years older than her.  But she did not fully recognize the significance of her observation that the virgin was silent.  Silence can denote terror and not consent during rape.  

"Migrants are told not to deny children food, or "cut or harm a girl's genitals".

I know Muslim women in my city who have suffered female genital mutilation.  And I have cared for a woman who had labia majora and minora removed along with her clitoris as a little girl in Egypt.  This is probably the only time where the room started to go black on me when I worked in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit.  I was warned, before I checked this lovely woman.  But the shock was overwhelming.  There is a physician in this area who is most likely performing this procedure, or recommending holidays to the home country to accomplish this.  I have had the conversation with him.

The leaflet falls short.  It does not demand the right of Muslims in England to visit a church or perhaps, just have a Christian friend without being beaten... silenced... or perhaps even killed.

The leaflet does not protect young ladies like Madad: in college, making good grades, still a virgin with no boyfriend.  But on her second visit to my church to make pillows for children with cancer residing in our area hospitals, she was forced out of my vehicle.  Our work was in the dining hall and not the sanctuary.  I was merely hoping to help her build a nice resume.  Who doesn't want to hire a young lady of this caliber?

But Islam has the means to punish the women.  It is codified in their laws, handed down in their traditions, and embraced by men who choose to be bullies.

The last time I talked to a female family member and asked to see Madad I was met with complete silence.

She remains status unknown.   So as I remember Madad today - I pray that England will emerge from their Persephone phase to revitalize their gardens and their traditions.  Have they not already suffered enough under the hand of Islam? 


Comments