Why I Detest Censorship


The Naval Commander for the IRGC is getting "popped" by X for "violent speech".

https://x.com/Aliozmai

Everyone knows how I feel regarding this issue.  Everything stays. Nothing is censored; unless it violates the protocols of the Geneva Convention during time of war.  This allows for a measurement of emotional pulse, which is a tool which I use daily when writing my blog posts. 

My understanding of the terrain of the mind has been based (in part) on reading Al Qaeda magazines and being in "observer status" on one large forum for AQ with thousands of members and also another notable forum where I actually came in with my thoughts as "LCDR Tammy Swofford".  I was willing to draw fire to moderate responses among the members.

The rest I have gained from uncensored conversations over two decades of journalism.

I am not convinced anything the Commander might post is actually more inflammatory than things on "Truth Social".   But then again, I do not follow that platform.

Freedom of expression.  Properly understood and respected - brings societal homeostasis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog