Within the Battlespace
Iran's IRGC targeted a ship today with a cruise missile due to non-compliance to a regulated route designation through the Strait of Hormuz.
A barrage of missiles has also been launched tonight.
Update: Sunday Morning
Generally speaking, the sites that I use as alternative news sources are fairly reliable; albeit they may use stock photos for their report out.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2026/jul/12/iran-gulf-us-strikes-jordan-qatar-uae-strait-hormuz-latest-news-updates-live
If I get it wrong, I will apologize. My goal is to provide a crisp, synoptic product. This is not Substack - a Wizard of Oz wonderland where for a five dollar a monthly subscription you can subject your brain cells to a daily dose of a stale but bloviating opinion pieces. My goal is to deliver the news. And should it be skeletal, I trust the readership to add the flesh to the bones with their own research.
Today is the anchor for my week. Worship with one Christian community and then assisting a separate community with their children's program. Later today - I might take a look at damage reports being issued by Tehran. If not - I will catch up tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment