A Political Malignancy which Wars Against the West




 

Islam is a government which uses religion as a means of coercive control against the local population.  It may appear benign enough in Muslim-majority regions. The control is already there.  But in the West, it is a politically aggressive malignancy against the hosting State.  And it is the enemy of liberty.

Scholars know about prayer in time of fear... abbreviated prayers in time of travel... distances covered in a day in which prayers can be suspended for travel needs.  There is zero need for ritualized prayers in time of travel.  This is a false flag operation.

DFW International Airport is the one which I use for all of my travels.  I pay a fee to enter the airport.  Off-site parking requires a fee.  I board a flight based on the fee charged by the airline. I am paying for a service.  And I am not paying to be indoctrinated. Nor am I paying to be subjected to a noise nuisance.  And when I enter a terminal, I am part of a greater mass of humanity which uses the public transportation corridors of DFW International Airport each day.  It is a niche lane of commerce.  We are not there for religious reasons. We are there for practical applications which define our lives.

The airport is a public place and not a house of worship.  And it is presumed that if ablution facilities are provided for Muslims to pray, then I will have to deal with the nuisance of having Muslim men bowing in rank inside of the airport when the call to prayer is given, and then be subjected to the prayer which is offered declaring the greatness of the government of Allah.  

I oppose all Islamic political malignancy which wars against the State of Texas and that which seeks to supplant Democracy and replace it with the demands of a god which I neither serve, nor care to offer myself up to as his slave.

If - we are to allow this - then it is fair game that every Baptist choir in the State of Texas descend on Terminal  D - 24/7 - to sing with voices lifted to Jesus Christ and to proclaim him the Son of God.  And let them set up their stage immediately outside the door to the ablution room. Fair is fair, morons.

But then again, as a Christian, why would I even consider that action?  I am an American first.  A Constitutional citizen first.  Christianity is about my personal faith and not about war against the state.  I believe in the separation of church and state.  Let not Islam as State destroy the freedoms and values which have been heartily earned by my forefathers.  And let Islam not make demands in Texas for public prayers outside of appropriate houses of worship.

Let Islam not gain a foothold in Terminal D - where the call to prayer and prayer which rings out will be exactly the same as that heard by the Muslims in the Al Quds Masjid in Hamburg, Germany who then made their way to America to slaughter the many on 9/11. 

Swofford never forgets.  It is my signature statement.  And Swofford will continue to call out Muslims who seek to trample on our freedoms and superimpose Islam over our Constitution.

swoffordwrites@gmail.com

* Additional comments added to post at my old site.  It must be nailed down quickly here. Germany and England have already lost this battle.   Islam as State requires established prayers five times a day.   This is a breach of the United States Constitution. It is against our strong belief in the separation of church and state.  And it is a beginning point for establishing para-parliamentary governance in the U.S.   And it is a form of soft power.

https://thelastenglishprince.wordpress.com/2026/08/13/a-political-malignancy-which-wars-against-the-west/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog