Exclusive: Basem Boshra - The Secret Memos
I have a source inside the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. So the news of the most recent disinformation campaign is unremarkable. The CBC has engaged what is akin to scuttlebutt for years.
https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/september-11-cbc-terrorist-attack-memo
For the first time ever - a look at the secretive memos of Basem Boshra - an individual who has no business within the bowels of a credible news organisation, unless of course, he is designated to the department which inhabits the final 15 centimeters of the colon. He does sit atop the anal verge with his plywood desk and hatred against Truth.
Memo No. I
Dear Stuff/Staff:
Please craft this event around the concept of a man who released party favors at the concert without a realization that certain items were flammable and harmful to children.
https://militaryhealth.bmj.com/content/166/2/72
Memo No. II
Dear Stuff/Staff:
Please headline this information in following manner:
"French teacher suffers fatal spinal cord injury when using a non-licensed surgeon."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Samuel_Paty
Memo No. III
Dear Stuff/Staff:
Please focus this story on untreated mental illness... a history of petty theft... drug addiction. Emphasize the Caucasian complexion of the attackers and please Christianize their names.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30708237
Readers: I will never lie to you. If a terror attack is mounted by Muslims, or by Christians who have injected a chimpanzee with massive amounts of steroids to be released inside a mosque, I will never lie to you.
Basem Boshra is deeply dishonest.
Comments
Post a Comment