Exclusive: Cambridge University Secretive Appointment Process
It is not every day that I am able to offer an exclusive. But since there is still interest in ProFucker Jason Arday, I find it in the interest of readership to acquaint you with Cambridge University and their secretive meetings to determine appropriate appointments to their three-legged stools which are missing two legs.
https://www.dailymail.com/news/article-16036353/Cambridge-plagiarism-professor-claimed-hundreds-thousands-supportive-messages-university-appointment-King-Princess-Wales-cancer.html
I have secured months of notes, which describe in detail, the conversations. Since I have actually served on two different boards (truth and not a lie), I can attest to the gritty nature of certain privileged conversations. And while this post does not follow Robert's Rules of Order, which was required when I served on one board, you will get the grift... errr, I mean drift.
Names of members are redacted. But what you read today are direct quotes from the notes acquired through quasi-criminal means.
(Redacted) "We do not have a dwarf on our faculty! It is a great travesty! With the resurgence of interest in the trilogy, 'Lord of the Rings', I find this unacceptable!"
(Redacted!) "There is no need for worry! As we speak, I have located a pygmy from the Congo. He is heading to the best tailor in Piccadilly Circus to have special little robes made, and then will travel on to the best cobbler in Oxford for lovely footwear."
"God save the King!"
Not to be outdone, (Redacted) burst into song, "Come, they told me pah rum pah pah pum. A newborn king they bring, pah rum pah pah pum."
"Forget the king! I have located co-joined twins to head our debate team. They may not be Chang and Eng, but their mother just kicked them out because they argue with each other all day long. As always, we continue to make history at Cambridge!"
(Redacted) exclaimed, "I just received a communication from Jane-Michelle Arc! She has agreed to chair our new "Joan of Arc Trannies in Battle" stool. This will continue to nourish a niche of academia which has absolutely zero societal value, but adds substantial monies to our tea-and-biscuit fund!"
https://www.dailymail.com/news/article-16031193/transgender-refugee-islamic-aslyum-center-netherlands-america.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490
Peddling back into history for a moment:
Tammy Swofford left home at age seventeen and launched into adulthood with an alarm clock, fifty dollars, and the clothes on my back. No vehicle. I walked to work until able to purchase a car. Walked in the hot sun and on a fairly busy road to toil in a minimum wage job. The uniform was lime-green. Yes. I worked at MacDonald's.
Took a year between the sophomore and junior year to work and save funds for nursing school. Spent one summer and part of the fall season living in a large shed behind a home which was offered by friends. One light bulb. One cot. One toaster oven. Cement floor and a can used for urination. No insulation. No amenities. It was peaceful - as the home was directly across from a large cemetery. No big deal. I was full of life... resilience... containing the strong backbone and tremendous courage of my father.
I was not a designer, vanity project: Coddled through high school, cheating my way through university, nor aided by a monetary trust fund. I was gifted with much better than the latter. My father trusted that what he had invested into my life as a child would provide rich nourishment for my future.
I do not need to state the obvious here regarding our failed social engineering to support a narrative. Nor do I need to state again my belief that God, because He is just and kind, created all mankind to be equal. There is no need to select the few "disadvantaged" to punch above their weight whilst aided by deep dishonesty, an infestation within academia. There is only the need to find "the few" who are already excellent in spirit, intelligent and honest, to fill our academic chairs. They exist - every nation, creed, and pigmentation.
Again, Tammy Swofford is never a racist. If God had a color preference, we might all be the color of a mispero, or a dulce de chilacayote. He has no preference, neither do I retain a preference nor a bias. My only bias is against stupid people. Cambridge has plenty of them.
Had God granted a third son, he was to be named Jacob Carver Swofford. The middle name? For a great black American: George Washington Carver. He was the real deal. Jason Arday is just the latest ProFucker, a churlish, sociopath; an uneducated man who is the latest one exposed as being placed into a position of authority by academic scammers.
As for me - I am the daughter of my father. Registered nurse (BSN). Former LCDR in the USNR. International journalist. Thank you, Daddy!
Comments
Post a Comment