Oh, the Irony!


File under "Humor":

https://www.dailymail.com/news/article-16125531/Anti-migrant-protesters-Portsmouth-police-arrests.html

It seems fair that if women are allowed to obscure facial features the same should be allowed for men. Veiled women in the West are also engaged in a passive protest against the hosting culture.  

When does a protest not involve an organized march? It is possible, of course.

I hated this look for myself during COVID.  I consider it unnatural not to see the smile of another individual.  It presented as a lack of friendliness toward the greater world.  And it was intimidating for my patients. 

My career in journalism was launched with an op-ed:  "Why Can't I See Your Smile?".  It was a first for me to open a newspaper and see my name in print with a very ugly image of myself.  (Taken when I had the flu.) 

There was a noticeable increase of veiled women in my city.  It created a distinct discomfort.  Do you smile at a set of eyeballs?  Or do you just wink?


As always,  I support women's health.  Part of that package includes offering women the opportunity to live and die free.  Free of control.  And free regarding their grooming.  I support the right of the fat slob who was at the grocery store a couple weeks ago to wear a halter top and shorts with her belly protruding with a cascade of tattoos across her frame.  And I support the right of Muslim women to dress in the same insensible manner if they can manage it without suffering domestic violence from the males.

England needs to incline their ear to the concerns of their citizens instead of threatening to arrest  citizens for their concerns.  The peasants beyond the moat are beginning to arm themselves with their axes and hatches.

Long live the King!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog