Shall I?


Or should I?

Have you read "Arsenal"?

https://www.thriftbooks.com/a/ms-tammy-swofford/11462735/

Should I uncloak the template of goals for the Muslim Brotherhood in North America if you have not bothered to read "Arsenal"?

"It is a really bad novel, Tammy."

Is it a really bad novel? Or is it written in such a manner to deceive the wise?

Every character counts - because each one represents an individual or the composite of an individual which protects identity.  Ethical journalism requires confidentiality and integrity.

The first sentence of the second chapter counts.

"You will be the first sign of our presence in North America."

Here in 1962.  Initial beachhead.  Al Ikhwan al Muslimun. (I use "un" instead of "in" based on my mentorship with a legal Mufti).

Discovery is not first sighting.  And so we squawk in 2026 regarding what was here in 1962.

Have you read the selection "Arsenal"?

This is what real investigative journalists do.  Network more than research. Have the hard conversations with the right people.  Keep a few notes on paper and archived memories in the brain.

Shall I or should I?

Does "The Little Red Hen" - a child's story - resonate?

Do I slice the bread?

I need to pray about this issue.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog